HOW WE ENSURE THAT
WE HAVE MASTERED QUALITY
An ambitious training programme, designed to enhance our personnel's know-how and expertise.
Modern and extremely accurate production machines made by the leading manufacturers.
Sophisticated measuring and inspection equipment perfectly suited to the characteristics controlled.
ISO/TS 16949 certification recognises the company’s commitment to meeting the requirements of the automotive industry.
ISO 14001 certification provides evidence of our desire to run the business in harmony with its environment.
Over the years, the company's performance, as assessed by our customers loyalty, has continuously improved. In 2022 we had less than 30 quality incidents for more than 500 millions parts delivered around the world.
Our objectives: to develop new markets and earn our customers’ loyalty.The challenge we set for ourselves is to supply the best possible product, produced to meet Quality, Cost and Lead time criteria and in accordance with our environmental policy. Our responsiveness must be used to leverage benefit both for ourselves and for our customers!
- Customer satisfaction: An essential prerequisite for the long-term future of the business! : As part of the process initiated within the company to achieve Total Quality, we are committed to implementing and maintaining an effective Quality System, that complies with customer requirements and with the ISO 9001 (v2015) & IATF16949 (v2016) reference standards.
- Workforce engagement: Our Quality System can only succeed if every employee plays their part! ⇨ Empowerment of every employee ⇨ Group working performed by multi-disciplinary teams ⇨ Appropriate training for personnel ⇨ Sufficient information at all levels in the company
- Continuous improvement: applied to every activity and essential for our success! : The use of suitable techniques and methodologies and the analysis of indicators will enable us to develop and advance our Quality system and the quality of our products.
- Innovation: to stand out from our competitors, the products we produce must always have better technical characteristics. : Achieving this goal requires research and the development of new techniques, investment in high-performance and technologically advanced production equipment and the use of automated inspection equipment.
- Organisation of production-related departments: They must enhance the flexibility and productivity of our manufacturing resources and processes..
- Reducing costs: Cost control and reduction is vital in ensuring the long-term future of a company. : Our company operates in a highly competitive market. We are obliged to make our processes more effective, to accommodate the levels of productivity required by our customers.
Measures of geometrical charactericts
100% inspection workshop
Caring for the environment is of fundamental importance for Minesco. The company has always been keen to operate in ways that respect the environment and limit its impacts.
- 0 emissions of fine particles: a pilot site in France
- Treatment and recycling of swarf, chips and oils
- ISO 14001 certification
Our objective: to continue to develop our activities in ways that respect and preserve the environmentTo optimise our control of the impact of our activities on the environment, we have adhered to an environmental policy since March 1999 and have been ISO 14001 certified since September 2009. Our objectives are as follows:
- Mitigation of pollution... of the soil, subsoil and air: several dedicated facilities prevent the release of chemical fluids into the natural environment. We have invested in efficient aspiration units that are effective on fine particles (PM2.5 to PM10). Our investments help to limit the concentration of airborne pollutants, which is one of the main goals of the Arve Valley atmospheric protection plan.
- Optimal use of natural resources: … by enhancing the energy efficiency of our equipment and by implementing strict waste management practices (selective sorting, industrial waste…). To achieve this objective, we ensure that every member of personnel receives training to make them aware of our environmental commitments since it is critical that everyone plays their part.
Management CommitmentManagement takes full responsibility for the effectiveness of the environmental management system. It undertakes to ensure that the equipment and resources necessary to meet its objectives are available. The Quality/Environment department, working closely with the technical departments directly concerned, is tasked with leading and coordinating an environmental strategy that targets continuous improvement and that ensures that our activities conform with the relevant legislation and other requirements.
Caring for the environment is of fundamental importance for Minesco
Treatment and recycling of swarf
ISO 14001 :
ISO 14001 est la norme la plus utilisée concernant le management environnemental.
Certificat ISO 14001
IATF16949 est la spécification technique ISO qui arrime les systèmes de gestion de la qualité à l’intérieur de l’ensemble de l’industrie automobile.
Certificat IATF 16949
Parc d'Activités du Pays Rochois
210 rue de l’Industrie
74800 La Roche sur Foron
Tél. +33 (0)4 50 97 74 10
© Minesco 2023 - Mentions Légales – Politique de Protection des Données – Politique des Cookies - Co-réalisation BurtProd et Anaga